This company failed to comply with their promise.It is a complete RIP-OFF to do any business with them.

They are unwilling to do any revisions and they WILL not give you your money thought they did not answer to the question. I was specific and detailed in my request. They supposed to write six topics in six pages, instead they wrote two topics in eight pages. When I asked for rewrite they did not reply to my request.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY in dealing with this company. I have failed for a dispute with the financial institution that I made payment for me to collect my money back. I coultn't even reached anybody to discuss the issue. I am so upset about this because all they had to do was write to rewrite the paper.

Their facts were totally off, there were so many typos that the paper did not read in a coherent manner.

This has been the absolute worse expereince I have ever had.It is my biggest regret.

Had an Experience with The Paper Experts?

Comments

Same here and I would like to get all of us together and find a way to shut them down.

Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more