This company failed to comply with their promise.It is a complete RIP-OFF to do any business with them.

They are unwilling to do any revisions and they WILL not give you your money thought they did not answer to the question. I was specific and detailed in my request. They supposed to write six topics in six pages, instead they wrote two topics in eight pages. When I asked for rewrite they did not reply to my request.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY in dealing with this company. I have failed for a dispute with the financial institution that I made payment for me to collect my money back. I coultn't even reached anybody to discuss the issue. I am so upset about this because all they had to do was write to rewrite the paper.

Their facts were totally off, there were so many typos that the paper did not read in a coherent manner.

This has been the absolute worse expereince I have ever had.It is my biggest regret.

Had an Experience with The Paper Experts?

Comments

Same here and I would like to get all of us together and find a way to shut them down.

Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more